At the UCO we believe that excellent healthcare and education should be available and accessible to all.
The UCO Clinic delivers subsidised, affordable osteopathic healthcare to a wide range of patients through its main clinical site and at locations within the community. Included in this are several specialist clinics, which offer treatment completely free of charge to children, homeless people, older people, and people living with HIV, providing access to patients who might otherwise not have the opportunity to benefit from osteopathic treatment.
We also endorse the view that access to higher education should be accessible to all, regardless of background or financial status. We are committed to widening participation from learners who are currently under-represented in higher education, and to removing barriers to student success. You can read more about our efforts in this area in our Access Agreement.
If you would be interested in supporting the work that we do we would love to hear from you.
Some of the ways you may be able to help include:
- Funding bursaries or prizes for our students
- Contributing to the running costs of our clinics and specialist outreach groups
- Funding research projects
- Naming a treatment room at our clinic to commemorate a loved one
- Purchasing new chairs, plinths and other essential osteopathic equipment