All universities and colleges which charge higher education fees are required to produce an annual Access and Participation Plan.
Access agreements set out the fees the institution intends to charge, as well as details of financial support, outreach activities and any steps and goals put in place for widening participation. The agreements are updated each year and are approved by the Office for Students (OfS).
Copies of the UCO's full access agreements and fee information can be downloaded below, but you can also find related information in our Course Fees and Student Support and Equal Opportunities sections.
- Access and Participation Plan (2020/21-2024/25)
- Summary of Course Fees 2023-24
- Summary of Course Fees 2022-23
- Summary of Course Fees 2021-22
- Access and Participation Plan (2019-20)
- Access and Participation Plan (2019-20) Provider Impact Report
- Access Agreement (2018-19)
- Access Agreement (2017-18)
Find out more about widening participation and outreach activities at the UCO.