We welcome EU and International students and are happy to consider students with overseas qualifications.
There are a wide variety of qualifications which can prepare you for a career in osteopathy.
In general, we look for qualifications which are A-Level equivalent such as the International Baccalaureate, French Baccalaureate, Italian Diploma di Marturita or di Esame di Stato, German Abitur and Irish Leaving Certificate. However, we do consider applications on a case-by-case basis, so please contact us if you are unsure whether your qualifications are suitable.
Applicants may be asked to provide an official translation of certificates if they are accepted onto the course.
English Language Requirements
Studying in a foreign language can be very demanding. International students will need to provide proof of English language proficiency. There are a range of English language qualifications which may be suitable, but we most commonly accept:
- IELTS with a total score of 6.5 and a minimum of 6.0 in each element
- TOEFL IBT with total score of 87 or above with a minimum of 19 for Listening, 20 for Reading, 22 for Speaking and 19 for Writing
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) with a total score of between 58 and 64, and a minimum of 60 in each band
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English, minimum grade C
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English, minimum grade C
International Student Visas
For information about Tier 4 Student Visas please visit the gov.uk website.