The UCO is at the forefront of Continuing Professional Development education for osteopaths and welcomes participants from other professions.
We pride ourselves on the quality and diversity of our CPD programme and the speakers who deliver our CPD, and our delegates consistently provide us with excellent feedback.
Our courses are designed so that participants can incorporate what they have learned directly into their daily practice. We use research evidence, peer-to-peer sharing, and practical experience to uphold standards and support the refreshment and extension of core skills.
Our vision is to provide a programme of CPD courses that are:
- high-quality, topical, evidence-based and provided by experts from a range of professional backgrounds
- open to professionals in and outside the UK using a variety of formats including face-to-face and multimedia
- in line with the regulatory expectations for continuing professional development
- informed by contemporary teaching approaches and include practical and experiential learning
- informed by the feedback we receive from our participants
Help us shape our programme
It is important to us that our CPD courses remain relevant and introduce new thinking and developments. We always welcome your feedback and suggestions and are also very happy to discuss tailored provision to meet the needs of groups of delegates.
If you would like to discuss some ideas with us please contact +44 (0)20 7089 5333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.