Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Company/Charity will be held in by Zoom meeting link* on the 15 June 2021 at 15.00 for the following purposes:
- to approve the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting of the Company
- to receive and consider the Annual Report and Accounts of the Company/Charity for the year ended 31 July 2020 including the reports of the Directors and Auditors
- to consider the appointment and re-appointment of Auditors
- to authorise the Board of Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors
- to consider the retirement of Directors
- to approve the appointment and re-appointment of Directors
- to transact any other business of the Company
A shareholder entitled to attend and vote at the above meeting may appoint a proxy to attend and vote in his or her stead. A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
Not more than 15 months shall pass between one AGM and the next AGM.
Quorum = 6 members (shareholders).
The Chair of the AGM should be the Chair of the Board of Directors and if he/she is unable to attend then the Board of Directors should elect one of their number to be Chair of the AGM.
Every member (shareholder) has the right to attend, speak and vote.
The Chair has the right to speak and vote.
All members of the Board of Directors have a right to attend and speak.