Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Company/Charity will be held in by Zoom meeting link which you will find in the email or paper pack that you will have been sent if you are a current shareholder.
The meeting will be on the 29 September 2020 at 16.00 for the following purposes:
- to approve the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting of the Company
- to receive and consider the Annual Report and Accounts of the Company/Charity for the year ended 31 July 2019 including the reports of the Directors and Auditors
- to consider the appointment and re-appointment of Auditors
- to authorise the Board of Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors
- to consider the retirement of Directors
- to note the appointment and re-appointment of Directors
- to consider changes to Article 23 and tidy up other clauses of the Articles of Association
- to transact any other business of the Company
A shareholder entitled to attend and vote at the above meeting may appoint a proxy to attend and vote in his or her stead. A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
Not more than 15 months shall pass between one AGM and the next AGM.
Quorum = 7 members (shareholders).
The Chair of the AGM should be the Chair of the Board of Directors and if he/she is unable to attend then the Board of Directors should elect one of their number to be Chair of the AGM.
- Every member (shareholder) has the right to attend, speak and vote.
- The Chair has the right to speak and vote.
- All members of the Board of Directors have a right to attend and speak.
* If you have not already given your email address but would like to in order to get the Zoom link, please contact the Company Secretary on email@example.com