The UCO library houses over 10,000 books, journals, periodicals and essays as well as a large selection of anatomical models.
Our helpful and knowledgable library team constantly monitor and replenish stock to ensure these resources are relevant and up-to-date, investing over £20,000 a year.
As well as the extensive collection of osteopathic resources, the library collection also includes publications covering subjects such as:
- medical ethics
- practitioner-patient relations
- professional education
- research methods and statistics
- sociology of medicine
- specialist areas of osteopathy such as paediatrics
- specialist medical areas such as immunology and sports medicine
- rare editions of important historical works