Applying through Clearing? If you don't hold any offers, declined your offers, missed the UCAS response deadline, didn’t meet the conditions of your offers, changed your mind about your course of study, or if you're a mature student, Clearing can be a path to university for you!
We still welcome applications on our undergraduate courses at the UCO for 2019 entry:
- BSc (Hons) Integrated Nutrition & Dietetics* 3 years, full-time
- Integrated Masters in Osteopathy (M.Ost) 4 years, full-time OR 5 years, part-time
From 5 July to 23 October, you can apply for a course using Clearing if you’re not already holding an offer from a university or college, and the course still has places. If you already have your exam results but you have no offers, you can use Clearing from July. If you are interested in applying to the UCO through Clearing, please contact us to check that we are able to offer you a place.
You’ll need to register with UCAS first (if you haven’t done so already) and provide us with your Clearing number and Personal ID so that we can review your application. We may also need to ask you a few questions or arrange an interview as part of your application assessment.
We’ll then let you know if we are able to offer you a place through Clearing, which you can formally accept by adding us as your Clearing choice. You can find out more about how Clearing works on the UCAS website.
Only applicants for the full-time M.Ost and BSc IND courses must apply through UCAS Clearing. If you wish to apply for the part-time M.Ost course your application will be processed by the UCO directly.
* Please note: as the BSc (Hons) Integrated Nutrition & Dietetics is a new course at the UCO and we would like to encourage applicants to study towards a brilliant and rewarding career in healthcare, we are pleased to offer a special introductory tuition fee discount for our 2019 entry of students. Students holding an offer of a place on this course will receive a 20% reduction in tuition fees for the 2019-20 academic year, and a 10% reduction in tuition fees for the 2020-21 academic year. Therefore, the tuition fee for the 2019-20 academic year for Home/EU students will be £7,400 (instead of £9,250); and the tuition fee for international students and those who are eligible to be charged ‘Overseas’ fees will be £8,880 (instead of £11,100). More details on course fees, discounts, payment plans, as well as our Tuition Fee Policy can be found at www.uco.ac.uk/course-fees.
Clearing drop-in sessions
If you are applying to us via Clearing this summer, we'll be hosting drop-in sessions on both Friday 16 and Saturday 17 August. These drop-ins will give you a chance to find out more about your chosen course, meet some of our students and course leaders and discuss your options with them. You will also be able to take a tour of the UCO and our teaching clinic to see where you would be studying. Join us for a cuppa and cake on:
- Friday 16 August: 12pm – 5pm
- Saturday 17 August: 10am – 2pm
If you are unable to make these dates, don’t worry. Our admissions team will be able to organise a suitable time for you to come and visit us. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a preferred date and time.
Please note that these drop-ins are only for students for 2019 entry. For students looking to start with us in September 2020, we will be hosting regular Open Days from this autumn. The dates of these will be announced shortly – please keep an eye on our Open Days page.
Got a question or ready to apply? Call our admissions team on +44 (0)20 7089 5316 during regular office hours (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
Alternatively, please use the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.